Why Cash-Based Physical Therapy?
The concept of cash-based physical therapy is to:
- AVOID unnecessary co-pays
- DELETE the chronic cycle of being “passed on” from unnecessary referrals to physicians
- PROMOTE high-valued expectations through 1-on-1 care in an unlimited time frame
- PREVENT physical therapy visit limitations to improve the care one may need
- 1-ON-1 DIRECT CARE with one therapist during each session
Average Cost: $2,200
1. Initial meeting with physician
2. Patient might be referred to a specialist
3. Diagnostics performed (such as MRI/CT scans)
4. Patient follows up with initial physician again
5. Physical therapy referral
6. Patient receives physical therapy
Average Cost: $900
1. Immediate direct access to a physical therapist without a physician referral
2. Patients with complications may require referral to specialist for further testing/treatment
For more information about healthcare costs, click HERE
Physical TherapyThese treatment approaches may include manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercise, gait training, activities of daily living training and even home safety.
Dry NeedlingTreatments serve to aid in the healing process of neuromuscular pain syndromes. The use of sterile, monofilament acupuncture needles (without injectate or anesthetics) are inserted into or near the target tissue including muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia or nerves.
Spinal Manipulative TherapyApplication of a quick “thrust” to a joint or multiple joints to the target segment(s). SMT is a “momentum-induced” technique that aims to target multiple joints within the spinal column or a single joint within the arms or legs.
Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue MobilizationUse of tools (rather than the therapists hands) for manual therapy interventions, specifically geared towards breaking down chronic scar adhesions and fascial plane restrictions.
FAAOMPT MentorshipAs a credentialed Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT), Dr. Bullock offers mentorship training to those striving to obtain the FAAOMPT credential through fellowship or residency programs.
Functional Movement ScreeningsFunctional movement screens, or FMS, can be implemented within an individual’s wellness program or skilled physical therapy care.
Wellness Programming1-on-1 or small group time, lasting between 45 to 60 minutes, specific programming sessions include a functional warm-up, a strength/functional lifting component and then a metabolic conditioning workout.
Nutrition CoachingWe provide online coaching and personalized macronutrient prescriptions to reach your ultimate goal(s).
Please fill out the required information below to inquire about our services and how we can help you get back to your goals FAST! Contact us today at Amy@fortressphysicaltherapy.com.